Sunday, November 10, 2013

Attention, Pet Owners!


Hey there Fellow Pet Lovers!

I'm going to translate this for you all out there, so that you'll be aware of the situation in Angyalföld, district nr 13.
"Now I've had enough like it or not, you can start fearing me now, dog owners! 
I now possess the equipment with which -because of your moronic and stupid behavior-, I'm going to murder your dogs in Angyalföld! I'm going to put VENOM and gas spray (why??) out in the streets, until you learn that instead of caps and jackets, you need to put a LEASH on your pups in public places. Dogs are only allowed to be set free from their leashes in the marked areas, moreover, there are signs saying 'no dogs allowed' put in many places where I live, and dogs are still walking around, far away from their careless owners.
After 10-12 hours of work I cannot go home because dogs are strolling around in the streets, and in the public places, and if I tell the owner to put the dog on a leash, these "moronic dog-lover a**holes" tell me to wait until the "sh***y" dog does a number one in the street and that they won't hold the dog, why am I scared of them, they don't care, they will care because it is going to cost the dogs' lives ???"

Ok, so this is the whole message that was posted to the League's Facebook Page, alerting all residents of Angyalföld to be REALLY cautious about this woman. Her name is Ágnes and she is willing to murder pets in the area, for her own well-being. It's safe to say that she has some kind of mental illness, or at least is on level zero of tolerance and care, but this post is not about me ranting about some crazy woman, but to inform all of you, English speakers in Angyalföld, to really be careful about letting your dogs off their leashes because she might really do harm to them.

An official report has naturally been filed against her by the League, the case is already being dealt with.

It is not only for dog-lovers though: Watch your children closely too, because they might touch these venomous whatevers that she puts out, also, if you own a cat, make sure to regularly check them for any kind of symptoms of sickness, if you catch anything weird, take your pet immediately to a vet!

Until next time, take care!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your ideas or observations!